Sunday, October 7, 2018

Project Management Concepts For Newbies

Project Management Concepts For Newbies




Hi There! Welcome to this space. This space was created to provide tidbits of information from my learning experience of moving from the IT technical realm to IT project management and further managing different type of projects and people. Starting with one of my first-time experience of moving into the project management space, I hope to add many concepts in this space related to different aspects of project management as a series in this blog. Hope you like it and helps in some way for you to groom yourself. I don’t claim to be an expert but base my writings on my experience and intuition as I waded through in my career performing different roles. Your own experience and perception might be different than mine, from what I have learnt in these years, and to look at some of these concepts differently. I believe that each project is different, however similar it might look, and the PM who manages it, can play a great part in bringing the best out of the context in which it operates.

Here is the first one to start with - Project Management Vs MPP, Tools and PMP
and the second one - P&L, Project Margin, Gross Margin

Follow My blogs at:
Sense And Balance @ Blogspot


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project and Delivery Management in the context of changing software development paradigm

  (New post published on linkedin , blogger and medium blogging platform) It has been a long since I left blogging on this space of project...